Saturday, April 24, 2010

New Recipes 4 Me

So, everyone should know right up front that I DO NOT cook. My husband is a chef so most of the time he cooks. Mind you I can bake and I actually like to bake a lot. But you can't survive on baking products so I decided I wanted to start cooking. This actually came about because Jamie and I have been talking about children lately and I would really like to stay at home with them when God gives them to us. But how can you be a stay-at-home mom but not cook?! Also a nice lady I work with who has seven children was telling me that she has a list of 30 meals that she can pick from and she does that then she goes to the store every two weeks and buys everything she'll need to make those recipes. That is an awesome idea so I decided I was going to start cooking from all that. This blog is going to be a blog about me trying new recipes, hence the name of it. I'm going to try one new recipe a week. I'll post it on here and then after I make it I'll post what my husband and I thought about it. This could be slow cooker recipes, appetizers, side dishes, soups, desserts, etc. So come back often because I'm going to be trying new recipes....

Also, my friend Erica maybe posting new recipes she tries on here as well! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment